• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirby cover -- taking offers and I'm not insane

6 posts in this topic

I post here occasionally but when it comes to more businesslike posts I'm afraid I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

The guidelines say to use the "0" icon when making posts about off ebay sales. Did I just do that?

How the hell do you get pictures to appear in your posts?

What about those links that say "support the collectors" or "remember the alamo" or whatever?

What will the leaders at the UN have to say about me?

No, don't answer that last one.

Anyway, all the info you desire appears in the link below unless the link itself doesn't appear (see first sentence for explanation):

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=65661

Love

Glen Gold

If you want the picture in your post, do the following:

1) Store the picture on a site where you can reference the file name. I have a .Mac account and put mine in the Public folder, but you can probably use PhotoBucker or Flikker.

2) Use the "Switch to Full Reply Screen" button to change the posting entry box

3) Use the icon that lets you attach an image to your post. (Move your cursor over them slowly to see the 'Tool Tips')

4) Use Preview to see if it worked.

Hope this helps.

Hey! It worked! Alex, I love you in a manly, brotherly way!

Anyway, thank you -- that's the cover, and there are bids on it. It will sell next Thursday. Please contact me if you'd like to know the current offer.

And so:

To recap, I'm selling the Jack Kirby cover to Captain Victory 13 on Thursday. The highest offer takes it. I've had a couple offers so far, so the cover WILL sell. The price is still VERY reasonable, so if you're interested, it's time to pull the trigger. Email me Wednesday (or Thursday morning) so we can work something out. I'm open to time payments.

The cover is right here:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=619812&GSub=65661

Thanks for looking and good luck.

Glen Gold

PS Thanks, Alex, for the tips.