• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. PART 2

138 posts in this topic

WRITE NOW 1 VF- $2.00 Great mag to help you aspiring comic book writers make a sale. Thick 80+ pages.

:takeit:

Damn you and your sales threads. DAMN YOU BOTH!

planet-of-apes-twist.jpg

SOLD!

:whee: tee hee hee !! Thank you!! :whee:

TALES FROM THE CRYPT NM- $3.00 SOLD! Color reprints of the stories from Tales From The Crypt #25. Wally Wood, Al Feldstein, Jack Davis, Graham Ingels and Jack Kamen are lined up to scare you to death.

talesfromcrypt.jpg

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 37 VF- $6.00 SOLD! Sweet Earl Norem cover and Ernie Chan frontispiece! Great Sons of the White Wolf story! Extra special Solomon Kane saga, plus much more!

ssoc37.jpg

STRANGE TALES 140 G/VG $4.00 Stan and Jack combine to tell this thrilling tale pitting Nick and Shield vs. Hydra. Don't forget - this comic is backed by a dreamy Dr. Strange story vs. Dormammu presented by Stan and Steve. Miss it not. And for the Pièce de résistance, Clea is here :luhv:

st140.jpg

TALES FROM THE CRYPT NM- $3.00 Color reprints of the stories from Tales From The Crypt #25. Wally Wood, Al Feldstein, Jack Davis, Graham Ingels and Jack Kamen are lined up to scare you to death.

talesfromcrypt.jpg

Do you have any more of these reprints? I'm missing scattered issues of several titles (this just happens to be one of them).

TALES FROM THE CRYPT NM- $3.00 Color reprints of the stories from Tales From The Crypt #25. Wally Wood, Al Feldstein, Jack Davis, Graham Ingels and Jack Kamen are lined up to scare you to death.

Do you have any more of these reprints? I'm missing scattered issues of several titles (this just happens to be one of them).

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks so much! (worship)

I think I've sold most, if not all of what I had. I'll look again. Thanks for your interest!