• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mahnke/Alamy signing at Challengers Comics during C2E2

7 posts in this topic

The good folks at Challengers Comics in Chicago are putting on a signing for Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy on Thursday (day before C2E2) from 8-11!

If anyone is interested, cmon down and check out their stock and get some books signed...

I wonder if Doug will be sketching? hm

Mahnke/Alamy signing

Information for Doug Mahnke at C2E2

We are almost out of the Mahnke Good@Ugly Sketchbook/ashcan, with about 20 copies left. I will bring them to Chicago...

I am really pushing for this to happen (it probably will, so a heads up...)

We also have the same sketchbook, with a blank cover (only the title and # area) limited to 50 that Doug will be sketching on at the show for 1 hour per day. 1 head shot, pencil only 5 minutes and only on the sketchbook. If you want it CGCd, make arrangements with the CGC booth to come over and secure it!

Each sketchbook and sketch will be $40

Times each day to be posted at the booth.

Doug will as always be taking a limited amount of commissions per day at $100 each, and these go really quick, so get to the booth early. These are pencil and lightly inked busts, 1 character, reference always appreciated. He can only do so many per day so...

This includes sketch covers if you so choose. All art is on 8.5 x 11 bristol board. Can't go crazy on the requests either (can you put Garfield in a tuxedo and have him standing on top of Guy Gardner who is holding a pitchfork and wearing a Superman costume... you know what I mean...)

and lastly,

looks like a big art sale on older art (not Green Lantern or I would lose my job quickly), from JLE, JLA, Black Adam, and various other books.

Pages are going to be ranging from between $25 and $40 each. Yes, $25 and $40 each.

I hope you are quicker than me at buying pages muwhwahahahaha (kidding...)