• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis does it again! Sells cgc 6.0 Detective #27 for 575,000.

42 posts in this topic

When interviewed, Vincent Zurzolo of Metropolis Comics stated ' this is a very important sale, of a comic that is literally the fourth most valuable comic on the planet'. :insane:

When interviewed, Vincent Zurzolo of Metropolis Comics stated ' this is a very important sale, of a comic that is literally the fourth most valuable comic on the planet'. :insane:

lol

Looks like the buyer who snagged the Tec 27 cgc 7.5 slightly restored at Comic Connect 4 months ago is up easily 150-200K + (shrug) .... in just 4-5 months lol

A smart (and liquid) dude ought to have gobbled it up in a NY. minute ... in stead of letting it just sit there ... :fear:

Looks like the buyer who snagged the Tec 27 cgc 7.5 slightly restored at Comic Connect 4 months ago is up easily 150-200K + (shrug) .... in just 4-5 months lol

A smart (and liquid) dude ought to have gobbled it up in a NY. minute ... in stead of letting it just sit there ... :fear:

cover cleaned.

Will always be a SP.

Used to mine

cover cleaned.

Will always be a SP.

Used to mine

True.

Though I doubt that "SP" will always create the same reaction across the board as it does now.

But it will always be the first appearance of Batman.

Long after many more people have realized that a 9.9 blue label New Mutants 98 is like a plastic case filled with pristine mint condition structurally perfect, scented bathroom tissue.

I agree - I have owned 2 restored Tec #27s.

Used to have this 7.5 raw and read it on many occasions.

forgot to mention that it is signed by Bob Kane on the inside cover.

I agree - I have owned 2 restored Tec #27s.

Used to have this 7.5 raw and read it on many occasions.

forgot to mention that it is signed by Bob Kane on the inside cover.

Oh my God! This is a book I will never be able to own,and you sir have owned 2 of them. :o