• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few nice DC Horror Books, some Adams

21 posts in this topic

I have a few nice DC horror books up for sale today. I'm always looking for HoM or HoS upgrades, so feel free to PM me if you have any 9.2/9.4 Adams or Wrightson issues available for sale or trade. I accept PP, checks, MO, ship using USPS priority mail, and satisfaction guaranteed. (thumbs u

House of Mystery 175 CGC 9.0 OW Neal Adams cover, 1st Appearance Cain, $SOLD

Tough book, and I believe this is Adams' 1st horror cover. Per GPA, the last 9.0 sale was two years ago for $215, and a 9.4 sold last year for $1,700+.

hom175_9_0.jpg

House of Mystery 175 CGC 9.0 OW Neal Adams cover, 1st Appearance Cain, $225.00

Tough book, and I believe this is Adams' 1st horror cover. Per GPA, the last 9.0 sale was two years ago for $215, and a 9.4 sold last year for $1,700+.

hom175_9_0.jpg

hm

I have a few nice DC horror books up for sale today. I'm always looking for HoM or HoS upgrades, so feel free to PM me if you have any 9.2/9.4 Adams or Wrightson issues available for sale or trade. I accept PP, checks, MO, ship using USPS priority mail, and satisfaction guaranteed. (thumbs u

hom175_9_0.jpg

:takeit:

All yours, thanks Michael! (thumbs u

Be back later with a few more...work's calling my name. :frustrated:

hom175_9_0.jpg

Nice pickup Michael. Tough one to find in decent shape. I have been looking to upgrade my 9.0 slab for a while now. Adams gargoyle covers rule. :cloud9:

House of Mystery 175 CGC 9.0 OW Neal Adams cover, 1st Appearance Cain, $SOLD

hom175_9_0.jpg

Always the Bridesmaid on this one! Poop!

House of Mystery 193 CGC 9.2 OW/W Wrightson cover $SOLD

Pretty copy for the grade, perfectly centered to boot!

hom193_9_2.jpg

House of Mystery 193 CGC 9.2 OW/W Wrightson cover $95.00

hom193_9_2.jpg

nice price, nice looking....

House of Mystery 193 CGC 9.2 OW/W Wrightson cover $95.00

if still available,

Armin

Thanks Armin, it's all yours! (thumbs u

2 books left...how 'bout free shipping on these (in the US, comparable discounts given to our international friends)?

House of Mystery 180 CGC 9.4 OW Neal Adams cover, Wrightson art $225.00

Batman 238 CGC 8.5 OW/W Neal Adams wrap-around cover $125.00

Let's throw in free shipping on these next 2 as well:

DC 100 Page Superspectacular 4 F+ Wrightson cover, 1st 100-pager $45.00

dc4.jpg