• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, books have sold.

12 posts in this topic

The wife and I are closing on our first house on April 15th. In order to help with some minor repairs and moving costs I am putting up a couple of books that I would rather not sell, but could use the money. I would love to get back what I paid for them, but to be completely honest I am willing to take a bit of a loss because I could use the extra cash..so prices are definitely negotiable. These books were purchased here on the boards.

First :takeit: rules the day, but PM offers are very encouraged.

Shipping will be $5 via FedEx anywhere in the US, shipping to other countries will obviously be more expensive and via USPS. If you happen to be going to C2E2 I will hand deliver it.

I accept Paypal, check or money order and time payments are doable.

Thanks for looking.

Congrats on not only getting your first house but also that $8k tax credit before it expires. Just remind the wife you gave up some of your comics this year, in order to buy them back next year when your get the money back from the IRS. (thumbs u

Congrats on not only getting your first house but also that $8k tax credit before it expires. Just remind the wife you gave up some of your comics this year, in order to buy them back next year when your get the money back from the IRS. (thumbs u

Thanks George, it's appreciated. At least she's letting me keep that IF#14 you sold me, so it's not all bad :)

my neighbor bought last year and received a check a few months after purchase.

my neighbor bought last year and received a check a few months after purchase.

My sister in law is an accountant, so we're hoping to ammend our taxes and get the money sooner.