• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Richard's Boston Comic Con Report and Alamanac

102 posts in this topic

I think the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow.

This is going to be my worst report ever, I feel like poop, and didn't take many pictures.

The show seemed really, really good. Lots of out of state dealers who don't usually come to Boston. Unfortunately, I was feeling too poopy to do much shopping. Had I not been, I'm sure I'd be brandishing a stack or great books or at least one SA Marvel key. I only picked up a few lower grade Westerns, a Toon Tumbler for Lil Pontoon, 2 books for the missus and some autographs..

If I was feeling better tomorrow I'd go back and really try to do some buying, but I have a wedding to attend.

The new location/room was a big improvement and the layout was good. I got there early and avoided the lines, which I understand were quite suckish, and I heard several tales of grouchy police. Seems to me they need a bigger locale already

My biggest complaint was that there twas tons of Forumites there, but little interaction. I was too beat to seek people out however. Next time, let's be more sociable, gang!

Photos up next.