• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPRING CLEANING

13 posts in this topic

Doing some "spring cleaning", so I thought I would unload some odds and ends around the house.

Terms: Shipping is free domestic. All international, I will split the cost with you 50/50. Since shipping is free or heavily discounted, prices are pretty much firm. Unless you want the entire lot. Paypal is the preferred form of payment, but checks and money orders are ok as well.

As usual with me, :takeit: rules.

Any further questions, please PM me.

foth.jpg

Fall Of The Hulks: Alpha

Fall Of The Hulks: Gamma

Hulk #19 - 22

The Incredible Hulk #606 - 609

Red Hulk #1 - 4*

The Savage She-Hulks #1 - 2*

This lot includes all the issues above. All books are stored in Archives and Halfbacks. All are in NM range. $30

*NOTE: Red Hulk #4 and Savage She-Hulks #2 were not part of the original FOTH checklist. These were added by Marvel later and are due to ship by end of Apr.

masterofdoom.jpg

Fantastic Four: The Masters of Doom TPB

Who are the Masters of Doom? Millar and Hitch take a journey into a previously unexplored chapter in the life of Doctor Doom. Also, the story we had to call "A Fantastic Four Wedding And A Funeral." Plus, Mister and Mrs. Thing! Collects Fantastic Four #562-569. $19.99 $6.00

NOTE: This book was read once and shelved.

ironmanguide.jpg

Iron Man: The Ultimate Guide to the Armored Super Hero HC

Packed with original comic book art and created in full collaboration with Marvel Comics, Iron Man: The Ultimate Guide to the Armored Hero is an essential for comic book and movie fans alike. From his tragic past to becoming a superhero, explore every thrilling twist and turn in the Iron Man story. Fans will get details on Stark's scientific genius, his secret life as a crime fighter, his personal struggles and demons, his involvement in the Avengers, his role in Secret Invasion, his allies, foes, and more! $24.99 $10.00

ironmanguide.jpg

Packed with original comic book art and created in full collaboration with Marvel Comics, Iron Man: The Ultimate Guide to the Armored Hero is an essential for comic book and movie fans alike. From his tragic past to becoming a superhero, explore every thrilling twist and turn in the Iron Man story. Fans will get details on Stark's scientific genius, his secret life as a crime fighter, his personal struggles and demons, his involvement in the Avengers, his role in Secret Invasion, his allies, foes, and more! $24.99 $10.00

Why not.... :takeit:

ironmanguide.jpg

Why not.... :takeit:

^^ You wont be disappointed with this book.

spwn1.jpg

GPA 90 Day Avg: $51.00

My Price: $45.00

masterofdoom.jpg

Fantastic Four: The Masters of Doom TPB

Who are the Masters of Doom? Millar and Hitch take a journey into a previously unexplored chapter in the life of Doctor Doom. Also, the story we had to call "A Fantastic Four Wedding And A Funeral." Plus, Mister and Mrs. Thing! Collects Fantastic Four #562-569. $19.99 $6.00

SOLD via PM

foth.jpg

Hulk #19 - 22

Red Hulk #1 - 4*

This lot includes all the issues above. All books are stored in Archives and Halfbacks. All are in NM range. $30

*NOTE: Red Hulk #4 and Savage She-Hulks #2 were not part of the original FOTH checklist. These were added by Marvel later and are due to ship by end of Apr.

This is all I have left. Im pricing this to clear close this thread. As stated before, they are stored in fresh new Archive sleeves and Halfbacks. CLEARANCE PRICE: $20 SHIPPED!

foth.jpg

Hulk #19 - 22

Red Hulk #1 - 4*

This is all I have left. Im pricing this to clear close this thread. As stated before, they are stored in fresh new Archive sleeves and Halfbacks. CLEARANCE PRICE: $20 SHIPPED!

:takeit: