• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

I cant believe u got a Marko Djurdjevic sketch...totally awesome!

It was hard, Marko is pretty intimidating in person, at least I thought so... he's kind of like Alex Maleev personality wise, except even LESS talkative lol

It was hard, Marko is pretty intimidating in person, at least I thought so... he's kind of like Alex Maleev personality wise, except even LESS talkative lol

Just giving you the stare of death...lol

My Djurdjevic sketch was my very first sketch ever that I got done at NYCC '09. Much thanks to Kevin Boyd! :headbang:

BUT dude don't you have a certain Zeck to keep the Zeck-A-Thon alive?

:doh: You're right!

BlackSpideyZeck2.jpg

Dang! That's a swwweeet sleep Spidey! Is it the black costume? I like how Zeck added a metallic feel to it :cloud9: and oh Bill, I saw that Stan Lee sketch in your FB before. I think it's very nice and has a significant meaning behind the sketch! (thumbs u

Yeah that was the last Venom sketch cover in my collection that I wanted to part with. :cry: I am very happy that it ended up with Michael. :)

The only Venom sketch cover that I have and will keep since it has Superman and done by my buddy Bill. (worship)

SupesVsVenomCOPIC-1.jpg

And you know where I"ll be if you ever need to let this beauty go :whistle: