• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

Man ...what a great way to wake up... 2 more pages of amazing sketches :whee:

Bryan has a great Superman vs Venom, Venom looks really bad but how about signature placement on that piece ! Very creative.

SupesVsVenomCOPIC-1.jpg

Mike Zeck's head sketches are great but fill figures ARE OFF THE CHAIN! Man how I like this one, it looks sooo good! :

358994144_photobucket_28676_.jpg

Edited by SpiderJunkie

on with the show because I know its late in Poland...

a couple of nice headshots/busts

Yeah I was already sleeping :P

There's nothing I can say about your 4 head sketches, Ivan Reis and Billy Tan's pieces Arjuna because... I can't describe how awesome they are!!

(Oli Coipel and Marko Djurdjevic would be my favorite from this bunch)

Billy the Kidd (worship) such a great Zeck! I like how he does the black suit !

BlackSpideyZeck2.jpg

I remember seeing a really cool black suited spidey on marvel's project blank in the same swinging pose as on the cover of ASM 602 variant, the owner should show it off !

as warned yesterday..defcon2

Alex Maleev (thanks eton)

SCAN0026-1-1.jpg

Bob Layton:

JuniRajakumarspidey1doom-1.jpg

and a double dose of Brando (i dont have a nicer scan of the second one because JJ is prepping the soul patch)

SCAN0031-1.jpg

ASM 317 recreation (missing the "after McFarlane" though) its on a Dark Avengers

SpidermanCover.jpg

Edited by spideyfan88

very nice arjuna!!!!!

Electro is a Spidey Villain!

Funny story with this sketch.........I got it a while ago but I never showed it....

I never showed it because Stan signed right over Mr. Romita's signature.

So at the most recent Masters I asked Mr. Romita to erase his old name and re-sign. He got a good laugh out of it.

I give you ELECTRO!!!!!!

2c%20Stan%20Lee%20Sig%20and%20Romits%20Re-Sig%209.8.jpg' alt='2.gif.9fc66b13abe5d736a39bc1a668f42ae9.gif' alt='2c'>%20Stan%20Lee%20Sig%20and%20Romits%20Re-Sig%209.8.jpg'>

I was wondering why you never showed that one off! but DUDE cmon now! i BIGGER scan is warranted! theres so much detail in there that has to be seen. but electro is a very inspired character choice, amazing! now show off the Lizard ;)

I think Fred is still asleep. And I think I posted these before but whatev!

DA%20%231%20Spidey%20John%20Romita%20Sk%20%26%20Stan%20Lee%20Sig%209.4.jpg

..................Re: the small scan in Picassa I can zoom in on it, that is just the size it displays I guess when I copy the location. When you zoom in it goes into a flash player type things..........

DA%20%231%20Doc%20Oct%20John%20Romita%20Sk%20%26%20Stan%20Lee%209.4.jpg

I actually sold a Romita sketch to Arjuna earlier this year lol

I put the punisher up for sale or trade..........I think I wanted too much for it. Oh well........stays in the box :)