• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Con May 2010

85 posts in this topic

I will be located along the right side of the Hall in booths 109 & 110. Please introduce yourselves if you make it the Convention. I should have around 60 long boxes of SA & Bronze and several short boxes of GA and some nice CGC books as well. Hope to meet some new Board members and sell a bunch of $5 & $10 12 centers. :wishluck:

Ed Robertson

Yes.Direct from the Pnx home site.

CGC will be on hand during the Phoenix Comicon to witness signatures by Stan Lee.

1. They will only be doing signature series during Stan Lee signing . No exceptions.

2. Other times they will do everybody else at the convention for signature series items but not during the above guest's signings.

3. They will box up and ship the comics to the home office.

4. Tier prices are based on monetary value not grade. $27.00 and up.

5. They can take charge cards

I will be exhibiting at booths 109 & 110- please stop by and introduce yourselves- discounts to Board members. Let me know any specifics that you are looking for. Tortoise and I already hooked up for a few off his list.

(thumbs u

Ed Robertson

Tom Kalb, he's another local, his booth is typically small and he has some bronze and bargain type books. Every once in a while he will have some OA. He has a way of rubbing people to wrong way, but he is honest.

I have loved ol' Tom since the 90's.

:grin:

You have to take him with a huge grain of salt. He's a lunatic and a half, but his prices are fair.

lol

Tom Kalb.... :roflmao: