• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from BOSTON!!! Go YANKS

58 posts in this topic

lol

Big props to Mr. Mylar, CRaider1, SideorderofBrains, Wolviefan, SecretSon, Issa, Billy the Kid, and Mike Lily.

Making the con a great place to be.

JIM LEE did free sketchs for EVERYBODY

maybe a 100 sketchs guys do you hear me? a 100 sketchs or more were done.

Stupid move by anyone that didn't wanna make the trip, totally worth it!

Chris-NYCOMICS

Any sketchs that stand out? You mean.

Ya i only saw about 10 of them but i couldn't say which was the best, I got a Doom and Magneto for Sean which i thought were the nicest. But they were all free heads only i saw a good batman or two. Most were nice but you know there free heads so it can only be so hot.

Chris-

lol I was so busy the whole time I did not even take ANY photos............

It was def. a fun time hanging out with everyone.

Got to see the infamous Rich Henn. And I finally briefly met Andrew GACollectibles. Nice to meet you sir!

Big Thanks to Joe Pierson, Gemma, CGC and crew!

We got only a couple of sketches this show. Way less than we usually do.......for some reason I spent all our $$ on some old spiderman books.

We were setup advertising the masters signing.....Mac Man I dont think I saw you this weekend????

Also I did ALOT of educating the public about CGC and the signings I am putting together. You guys would be surpirsed just how many people have no idea at all about CGC at all! During the show too I even encountered one hardcore CGC hater fan. He was all like blah blah I hate CGC they just put everything in plastic I would never use it.....He kept on ranting......I had to dispatch him with the "Well if it aint your cup of tea dont drink it!"

Jim Lee is such a hero he even got food poisoning and still made it in all day on Sunday!

Lilly was really busy working for some boston fans up at the show. He said that he will be hoping to finish the sketch op by the end of May but we will see about that....

I got a few goodies that I cant wait to show....just no photos. But yeah it was a blast.

Chris, Brian and myself went drinking on Sat. and ran right into a movie shoot! and they still let us drink in the bar!

All in all.....I will def. be going to Boston next year!

Cheers!

:sorry: Man I should of asked Billy!!! I feel like mess now for not even making the attempt.

Asked Billy for what? A Jim Lee?

Wow I would love to see what you would have to trade him for that sketch..... :insane: Billy is like the ultimate Jim Lee fanboy......heck while we were waiting it was super funny he put a baseball cap on and did his Jim Lee imitation! Too bad he was camera shy

:sorry: Man I should of asked Billy!!! I feel like mess now for not even making the attempt.

Asked Billy for what? A Jim Lee?

Wow I would love to see what you would have to trade him for that sketch..... :insane: Billy is like the ultimate Jim Lee fanboy......heck while we were waiting it was super funny he put a baseball cap on and did his Jim Lee imitation! Too bad he was camera shy

Im definitely the Bizarro version of Billy in that regard.