• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED! THANKS!

73 posts in this topic

Superboy 149: NM-

This book really only has 2 flaws. 1) a veeery small indent on the top above the B in superboy which occurs on the front and back cover. 2) Interior edge tanning which I would call moderate. This book is very sharp., looks an easy 9.4+ from the outside. Absolutely flawless spine! Adams cover!

ospg: ~$65, SOLD

4516157445_298e35974f_b.jpg

DD 3: VG/FN , possibly FN-

That was the general consensus a while back in the PGM forum. A little spine stress and top edge has a little wear. Date stamp. Clean back. A solid book.

ospg: ~ $100, asking ON HOLD

4516792426_accdef0eea_b.jpg

ASM 67: VF/VF+

A nice book, mostly just some NCB stuff going on. Also a couple spine stresses which look slighly worse in the scan. Could definitely press higher I'm sure, if you're into that.

ospg: ~$70, SOLD

4516792050_1fbd75d7b3_b.jpg

This book really only has 2 flaws. 1) a veeery small indent on the top above the B in superboy which occurs on the front and back cover. 2) Interior edge tanning which I would call moderate. This book is very sharp., looks an easy 9.4+ from the outside. Absolutely flawless spine! Adams cover!

:takeit:

ASM 64: F+

Nothing too serious... some spine stress, a little ripple on the back. Also, back looks like a dark book rubber against it and left a slight "dirtiness" to the back... I'm making it sound worse than it actually is. haha.

ospg: ~$37, SOLD

4516791174_9bb18651d0_b.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pick up! :cry:

Hawkman 2: F+

Minor spine stress/NCB stuff, back cover very clean, and I would just about guarantee a WHITE cgc page designation ( that's not a guarantee :P ). But seriously... beautiful pages.

ospg: ~$85 , asking $55

4516789936_b0669c5a5c_b.jpg

Star Spangled WS 139: VF

Tough book to grade. I hate to call it a VF because it's a very sharp book. It's structurally super sharp, just about perfect spine. Top edge is slightly wavy. I bought it in a collection where the person had kept them in a sleeve and stapled WAY TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT around the edges. Basically it's slightly wavy because the staples pushed up on the book at some point. Also, the interior pages and cover have some tanning which I would say is moderate+. It's a very sharp book with a few flaws. ;)

~ospg: $60, asking $40

4516789502_4fbda19336_b.jpg

Bats 200: F+

Nice book... some tanning, a couple NCB things on the back, general wear. P.S.. tanning on right edge looks worse in scan! I didn't even notice it until I saw the book scanned! :P

ospg ~ $45, asking ON HOLD

4516153635_521c596012_b.jpg