• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff

43 posts in this topic

Good luck. There was never a Maxx cartoon video collection made. Something to do with a copyright suit (I believe it had to do with the audio, but I'm possibly wrong and need to go consult with my Maxx guru).

Good luck. There was never a Maxx cartoon video collection made. Something to do with a copyright suit (I believe it had to do with the audio, but I'm possibly wrong and need to go consult with my Maxx guru).

Someone must have the entire series on DVX files.

hm

There will always be love in my heart for MTV, and it has re-invented itself several times, but it is a mere shade of itself these days. It gave us music videos, The Maxx, Aeon Flux, Beavis and Butthead, Jjackass, The Real World. What has it done in the last 10 years? Wait, I think I know the answer. I got old. :cry:

Yeah, The Maxx, Aeon Flux, The Head, Liquid Television...when MTV actually gave a krap about cool stuff.
I would love for that to come back on the air. Cartoon Network should do something like that. I'm not into most of those goofy 15 minute cartoon shows they have, but those Liquid Television shorts were amazing.

Gents, The Maxx has recently been released on DVD.

:o

I guess TJ writing all those fan letters paid off finally.

:applause:

Gents, The Maxx has recently been released on DVD.

HOLY COW!!! :o(worship) (worship)

They've even released The Head on DVD!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Head-Complete-Series/dp/B002WJHDIO/ref=pd_sim_d_2