• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two high grade SA Marvels. Avengers #4 CGC 9.0 and JIM #109 CGC 9.2

18 posts in this topic

Journey Into Mystery #109 CGC 9.2 oww Traditionally a tough book to find in higher grade, this cover is well known for an ink transfer problem across the Thor logo area. This copy has none. Pages were dead white as far as I'm concerned. I know I've been saying this a lot lately but I really think CGC has tightened up their PQ over the last few months. Anyhow, asking $2250 for this gorgeous book.

JIM1099_2.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #109 CGC 9.2 oww Traditionally a tough book to find in higher grade, this cover is well known for an ink transfer problem across the Thor logo area. This copy has none. Pages were dead white as far as I'm concerned. I know I've been saying this a lot lately but I really think CGC has tightened up their PQ over the last few months. Anyhow, asking $2250 for this gorgeous book.

JIM1099_2.jpg

Holy Macarel that's an awesome 9.2. If I had the funds I would pull the trigger on this book. Makes me want to start selling some other stuff to get it.

JIM1099_2.jpg

Holy Macarel that's an awesome 9.2. If I had the funds I would pull the trigger on this book. Makes me want to start selling some other stuff to get it.

Me likey! :headbang: Me Wanty! Me Brokey... :tonofbricks: