• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We should all hook-up in San Deigo this year?

36 posts in this topic

Greggy is wearing the short shorts. Odin is to the left of him, Rickdogg (shorts also) is to the right. The two tall guys in the back row on the right side of the pic are House (glasses) and Bonds (blonde hair). The guy on the far right (w/ the hat on) is Buena_Vista.

That's all I can recall right now (Sorry everyone I missed sorry.gif) w/out digging the thread back up......

Oh yeah, I wasn't there so I'm not in the pic.

Looks like Lighthouse is aptly named. Very interesting to see a few faces of people who I only know as an avatar and title.

Btw, I think the next CGC dinner in SD (I've attended every SD since ' 95, for what it's worth) should be a mandatory short shorts occasion. Let Greggy be our fashion plate. What do you mean, forget it?

See if you could get someone to sponsor it.

The person with the best shorts gets a prize. gossip.gif

Short shorts would be a factor, but tightness should also be equally as important.

I guess there could be bonus points for some bizzare color or odd print.

thumbsup2.gif

See if you could get someone to sponsor it.

The person with the best shorts gets a prize. gossip.gif

Short shorts would be a factor, but tightness should also be equally as important.

I guess there could be bonus points for some bizzare color or odd print.

thumbsup2.gif

.....and leg color. There should be a prize for the man (were there any women attendees at last years dinner?) with the pastiest, whitest legs. I might win that one. Are you sure this is a good idea?

Er........ It WAS ?????????

How ???????

Does it really need an explanation. OK. Here we go.....

After so much fuss and notoriety, I was expecting something far more controversial, like the time I DJ'd in rugby shorts.

No matter what the subject is, it always comes back to you. The only way it could be any worse would be if you referred to yourself in the 3rd Person.

Get it? OK. I'm done. I'm leaving you alone for good. Our personalities are like oil & water.