• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its been awhile since I had a CA/MA thread. So why not,

134 posts in this topic

All forum rules apply as usual. PM any offers but the :takeit: gets the book.

Shipping done priority box for the most part, international is fine by me.

No probates :sumo:

And some books in 15min. Some keys, some cheap, and some junk for you all to check out. My junk :cloud9:

Wolverine #1 VF $5.00 Looks NM+ but has a small hole in BC. Bright White pages as well.

002-7.jpg

:takeit: Like I really need another...

Yea, about that. I have ALOT of X-Men CA keys that will be here.. You may end up hating me :( I am finally liquidating, which mean everything WILL GO! :sumo:

Wolverine #1 VF $5.00 Looks NM+ but has a small hole in BC. Bright White pages as well.

002-7.jpg

Yea, about that. I have ALOT of X-Men CA keys that will be here.. You may end up hating me :( I am finally liquidating, which mean everything WILL GO! :sumo:

So, you're saying I won't need the new ball cap and single $ bills when

we go to the chrome pole later tonight ?

002-7.jpg

So, you're saying I won't need the new ball cap and single $ bills when

we go to the chrome pole later tonight ?

The wife may not appreciate that :gossip: