• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 Longboxes of CHEAP Indys: - Recap Page 50!

534 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Welcome to my krappy sales thread!

First of all: no probation rejects, no whiners.The more threadkrapping the better, there will be free stuff that nobody wants and contests of some kind. If you've got any ideas of what you want to see, just holler!

This time around, it's all Independents all the time! These range all the way from the indy explosion of the 80's to more recent moderns. I will try to note the general condition of each lot, but generally they will be at the higher end of mid-grade/lower end of high grade (i.e.: 7.0-9.0ish). There are obviously exceptions, but that's what you'll generally find here. There are a couple of lengthy runs: Spawn, TMNT and Dark Horse Conan, several shorter runs like Danger Girl, Humankind and a bunch of others I can't remember. There are some kruddy 80's stuff like Maelstrom, Scimidar and others that you've likely forgotten over the years. It's been pretty fun going through these books in preparation for the sale.

These books are a combination of a new collection I picked up (about 4 longboxes worth of independents in this sale) and another 4ish longboxes from my personal collection that I want to thin away from the herd. There is not a lot of duplication, so there will be a pretty big selection, most of them in lots.

Pricing: As most of my past customers know, most of my books will be 50% off guide or lower. Some much lower. I'll ballpark grade any that don't have big scans (especially bigger lots) since there are so many of them, but if you'd like me to look closer, just holler. If I miss something major (or minor) when your books arrive, I'll make good on it however you like. I've never had someone go away unhappy and I'm not going to start now.

Shipping: Actual cost, you pick the method you like (media or priority). International is fine, same rules apply though and can be hefty (which you likely already know). Once the sale is over, I'll PM you the invoice, you can give me your address and method of shipping and I'll get you a shipping price.

If you buy a shartpot of books, you may option to have them sent in a shortbox if you want. I've used this method several times without issue in the last couple of sales, and it works especially well if you're buying a ton of books that aren't high grade. That is strictly your call, however.

Books to come!

Recap of what's left here!