• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 Longboxes of CHEAP Indys: - Recap Page 50!

534 posts in this topic

A Caliber Christmas (1 book) - 9.0ish Avg - Your price: $5.00

:takeit:

SOLD! :sumo:

I almost kept that one for meself!

So that's the Crow book you didn't know you had when I asked via PM?

:cry:

lol, no....this book was in a collection I got last weekend (after our PM exchange). Besides, this isn't a Crow 1989 First print 1-4. :baiting:

If you ask SPIRIT RADIO nicely, maybe he'll give it to you for free too. Hey, it's worth a shot. :ohnoez:

Conan Lot #1 (37 books) - 9.2-9.4ish Avg - Your price: $50.00

This is a bigger lot than I usually like to list, but I don't really want to break it up since there are no gaps to fill in. Here's a great way to pick up nearly 3/4 of the run in one fell swoop at more than half off cover price!

Includes the following issues of the Dark Horse Conan run: 0-36. The last two books in the bottom right of the last picture are not included (they will be in the next lot)

th_Conan01.jpg th_Conan02.jpg th_Conan03.jpg th_Conan04.jpg

th_Conan05.jpg

Conan Lot #2 (17 books) - 9.2ish Avg - Your price: $20.00 SOLD to Heresy @40% OFF!

More great Dark Horse Conan goodness - this lot consists entirely of mini-series titles.

Includes the following issues:

Conan and the Daughters of Midora One Shot

Conan and the Demons of Khitai 1-4

Conan and the Jewels of Gwahlur 1-3 (3 is water damaged) (P. Craig Russell)

Conan and the Midnight God 1

Conan and the Songs of the Dead 1-5 (Joe Lansdale/Tim Truman)

Conan: Book of Thoth 1-3 (Kurt Busiek/Kelley Jones)

Only the last two books in the first picture below are included in this lot, all books in the next two pictures are included in this lot.

th_Conan05.jpg th_Conan06.jpg th_Conan07.jpg

lol, no....this book was in a collection I got last weekend (after our PM exchange). Besides, this isn't a Crow 1989 First print 1-4. :baiting:

If you ask SPIRIT RADIO nicely, maybe he'll give it to you for free too. Hey, it's worth a shot. :ohnoez:

lol

Nahhh - good to spread the Crow love.

:gossip: And did I say "free" anywhere? (tsk)

lol

Crow Shmo...Lets see some Dave Stevens Stuff :baiting:

lol

Crow Shmo...Lets see some Dave Stevens Stuff :baiting:

There's not much Stevens stuff here, that's all staying with me :cloud9:

Sold off most of my dupes quite a while back. There might be a stray Stevens cover or two here tho :)

I do have a couple of his old posters around here somewheres tho!