• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 Longboxes of CHEAP Indys: - Recap Page 50!

534 posts in this topic

Breakfast break. More to come!

I bet he's laying his cooking utensils down on some Crow books right now, and wiping his mouth with Dave Stevens cover art.

:cry:

:insane:

Oh hell no. I save that for the old Liefeld Image books I can't pay anyone to take. I took them over to the little Mexican kid across the street and he made the sign of the cross at me.

Trivia Time!

I'll try to ask several of these throughout the sales thread to give you a chance to show your knowledge of a.) comics b.) the board and c.) other karp. Get the questions(s) right and you get credit or other stuff in my thread.

First person to answer this set of questions correctly gets $5.00 in trade credit for use in this here thread.

Question: Early this month I purchased a set of trade paperbacks here on the CGC For Sale forums. You must tell me:

1. From whom did I purchase these fine TPBs?

2. Who did the cover art on these TPBs?

3. Who is the imaginary character that advises the main character throughout the story?

It might sound like a lot of work for $5.00, but it's really not. Especially if you've read the story. (thumbs u

Cyber Force Lot (3 books) - 9.2ish Avg - Your price: $1.00

Includes the following issues:

Cyber Force (Image): 1, 8

Cyber Force (Top Cow): 0

Issue 1 is signed by Silvestri. It's not sig series or anything so the premium is a lot less. lol

Cyber.jpg

Danger Girl Lot (12 books) - 9.2ish Avg - Your price: $20.00 :news:SOLD to dupont2005

Danger Girl: 1-3, 4 (2 different covers), 5-6

Danger Girl: One Shot

Danger Girl: Back In Black 1-2

Danger Girl: The Dangerous Collection 1-2

DangerGirl01.jpg

D - Misc Lot #1 - DarkChyldeEtc (7 books) - 9.0ish Avg - Your price: $3.00

Darkchylde (Image): 1

Darkchylde (Battlebooks Incorporated): Streets of Fire ($3.99 cover)

Darker Image 1

Dark Minds 1 (Glittery cover....oooooooh)

The Darkness 7, 15-16

DZ-Misc01.jpg

Trivia Time!

I'll try to ask several of these throughout the sales thread to give you a chance to show your knowledge of a.) comics b.) the board and c.) other karp. Get the questions(s) right and you get credit or other stuff in my thread.

First person to answer this set of questions correctly gets $5.00 in trade credit for use in this here thread.

Question: Early this month I purchased a set of trade paperbacks here on the CGC For Sale forums. You must tell me:

1. From whom did I purchase these fine TPBs? Kathryn

2. Who did the cover art on these TPBs? Glenn Fabry

3. Who is the imaginary character that advises the main character throughout the story? Genesis

It might sound like a lot of work for $5.00, but it's really not. Especially if you've read the story. (thumbs u

:taptaptap:

Trivia Time!

3. Who is the imaginary character that advises the main character throughout the story? Genesis

You got two of them.

Trivia Time!

You got two of them.

JOHN WAYNE!

Trivia Time!

You got two of them.

JOHN WAYNE!

lol^^

Now you just need to buy something. :ohnoez:

D - Misc Lot #2 - DarkShrineEtc (6 books) - 9.0ish Avg - Your price: $3.00

Dark Shrine: 1

Dark World

Deadly Spawn: The Ultimate Eating Machine Preview Edition (kinda bent up, pretty funny tho).

Dead Men Tell No Tales: 1, 3-4 (Yarrgh matey!)

DZ-Misc02.jpg

lol^^

Now you just need to buy something. :ohnoez:

Thanks!

I got screwed up with who took him over versus who has been advising him.

Any Liefeld Image books? :sick:

I actually think I'm going to take them down to Truly Nolen and see if I can sell them for use as pest control. They have to work at least as well as glue traps.

Dinosaurs For Hire (4 books) - 8.0ish Avg - Your price: $1.50

Dinosaurs For Hire (Eternity): 1, 6

Dinosaurs For Hire (Malibu): 1-2

Issue 6 is kinda bent up at the bottom where it was stored incorrectly, the others are 9.0ish or so.

Dinosaurs.jpg

Exquisite Corpse (3 books) - 9.0ish Avg - Your price: $3.00

Freaky early Dark Horse series by the Prosser Brothers that you can read in any order. Original polybags have been opened. Trippy story may or may not be related to the Bauhaus song of the same name. Ok, probably not, but the Bauhaus rock. Bela Lugosi's DEAD! :headbang:

Exquisite.jpg