• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boom Boom Pow! KILLER War Comics for sale.

79 posts in this topic

Our Army at War #248 VF+ Possibly VF/NM (what with the way CGC allows corner creases on 9.4s these days) But I’m staying conservative because of the very light crease at the upper right corner, front cover. Great Heath art. $14.00

oaaw248.jpg

:takeit:

Okay last one for now... I may try and scan an upload some more later tonight. Thanks for looking in and I'll start marking 'SOLD' right now.

Showcase # 54 VF- I want to grade this higher, because the eye appeal is so nice. But the book has some really light staining on the back cover. Still, a great copy of a book that you don’t see that often. $15.00

sc54.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Thanks.

Ken

Our Fighting Forces #60 G/VG This 10-center would be solid VG, except that it has a light moisture stain on across the bottom of the back cover. Book is totally flat, and the pages are nice. $4.00

off60.jpg

Take the OFF 60 and 35. Cheaper than moderns. Got any more low grade cheap books?

America at War VF The classic, and hard to find, Fireside book with a grand overview of DCs war comics from the 40s to the 70s. This one is pretty nice. Has a name tag sticker on inside first page (pretty discreet) $25.00

aaa1.jpg

Marines in Battle #3 VG Absolutely classic Russ Heath cover on this tough to find issue. General surface wear, with a ¾” vertical tear halfway up right side of front cover. Showing some nice gloss. $12.00

marinesinbattle3.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #128 VF These 15-centers are tough in any grade. This is a nice, clean copy with a great Kubert cover. Early USS Stevens tale. $10.00

off128.jpg

Add this to my pile please.

You got it!

Thanks Larry!

I'm kind of amazed the two high grade Capt. Storm books never went... those books are really tough in any kind of nice grade, and I thought I priced them very reasonably.

But nice to see the other stuff fly out pretty fast.

Hope you're well my man... talk soon!

Shep

I'm kind of amazed the two high grade Capt. Storm books never went... those books are really tough in any kind of nice grade, and I thought I priced them very reasonably.

I'd buy them on general principles, but I already have them in grade, and I can't afford duplicates right now. Great deals on hard to find books.

Sorry I missed the thread, as I was on the road yesterday...., :sorry: