• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"New" X-Force series & team

42 posts in this topic

Are they actually ending the current X-force book? I rather like the book and really do not see what the point in re-releasing it is! (shrug)

Me neither, Marvel just loves #1 on the title....LAME

I'm fairly certain it's being rebooted just to increase the price from $2.99 to $3.99. I'm convinced that's why they've been rebooting Avengers titles.

Are they actually ending the current X-force book? I rather like the book and really do not see what the point in re-releasing it is! (shrug)

Me neither, Marvel just loves #1 on the title....LAME

I'm fairly certain it's being rebooted just to increase the price from $2.99 to $3.99. I'm convinced that's why they've been rebooting Avengers titles.

And that's why sadly, Marvel is losing my $$$$$. I am outta work right now and not buying new books anyway for awhile, but when I restart that kind of marketing strategy doesn't work on me. I'll stick to what I love like Inc. Hulk, FF, Deadpool(ongoing), maybe 1 or 2 more. But to say Marvel is just wasting alot of paper on shelf filler is an understatement. The bulk of my buying will be with DC and indies, especially Darkhorse who put out quality books for $2.99 still. 2c