• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"New" X-Force series & team

42 posts in this topic

I would have rather had gthe existing team and title continue but I guess all good things come to an end. At least it'll end before it became stale or got taken over by another creative team.

I can only hope that the new X Force is OK.

Are they actually ending the current X-force book? I rather like the book and really do not see what the point in re-releasing it is! (shrug)

You're meant to use the link in the OP. :baiting:

Are they actually ending the current X-force book? I rather like the book and really do not see what the point in re-releasing it is! (shrug)

Another reason for a new #1... with a variant, sketch variant, 1:50 EMcGuiness cover, a sketch version of the EMc cover, a Dynamic Forces cover, blank cover, etc.,etc., etc... doh!

Another reason for a new #1... with a variant, sketch variant, 1:50 EMcGuiness cover, a sketch version of the EMc cover, a Dynamic Forces cover, blank cover, etc.,etc., etc... doh!

OMG, are you kidding me? I'm so tired of series' rebooting with a new number 1 issue everytime a new creative team comes onboard. It's bad enough that Marvel has exactly ONE series that has continued uninterrupted since it began in the '60s, now they are rebooting titles that started just a couple years ago. Enough already...

I would have rather had the existing team and title continue but I guess all good things come to an end. At least it'll end before it became stale or got taken over by another creative team.

I agree totally that it's a shame it's ending. X-Force is the only X-Men title I still buy and the reboot will be another convenient jumping-off point for me, because I'm not particularly interested in the new writer / artist team.

OMG, are you kidding me? I'm so tired of series' rebooting with a new number 1 issue everytime a new creative team comes onboard. It's bad enough that Marvel has exactly ONE series that has continued uninterrupted since it began in the '60s, now they are rebooting titles that started just a couple years ago. Enough already...

Only one? Which one?

Only one? Which one?

There may be more but the only one I can think off is Uncanny X-men (shrug) that one hasn't been rebotted or re-numbered etc

I would have rather had the existing team and title continue but I guess all good things come to an end. At least it'll end before it became stale or got taken over by another creative team.

I agree totally that it's a shame it's ending. X-Force is the only X-Men title I still buy and the reboot will be another convenient jumping-off point for me, because I'm not particularly interested in the new writer / artist team.

X-Force was the only X-book I've read.

Mike Choi's art was AWESOME :headbang:

Only one? Which one?

There may be more but the only one I can think off is Uncanny X-men (shrug) that one hasn't been rebotted or re-numbered etc

Correct. Uncanny X-Men is the only Marvel title from the '60s that has not been canceled/relauched.

Which is awesome. I was hoping they'd get her out of X-Force and start a series. I just hope they work her NYX history into the series.
I really hope they do,but I really want to find out what happen to Kimura in X-Force #19

Only one? Which one?

X-men's even subjective with the reprints in the early part of the series. It did continue with numbers.

Pat

Correct. Uncanny X-Men is the only Marvel title from the '60s that has not been canceled/relauched.