• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New onging X-23 series

44 posts in this topic

I will probably give this a try. I like the character but often when these sort of characters get an ongoing, they are shallow, violence for the sake the sake of it with little story, type of things. The interview with the writer actually makes this sound more in depth and character driven so it could be worthwhile. :wishluck:

Finally!! I have been disappointed with her only having limited series. Automatically made it to my pull list. Hopefully they don't market X too much like wolverine. Wish I knew this before C2E2 closed. There was likely some X-23 swag. I missed the announcement.

I'm a huge X-23 fan,and have every book with her in it.They need to really develope this character further. (thumbs u

Do you have any extra copies? :baiting: I have alot of her appearances and limited series but not everything. Do you have a list?

And if anyone knows who has one of the 9.9's of her 1st appearance.....I'm still looking :shy:

And if anyone knows who has one of the 9.9's of her 1st appearance.....I'm still looking :shy:

Do you mean her actual 1st appearance in comics? ...or NYX #3?

:whistle:

NYX #3 is her 1st appearance,but did'nt she appear in a cartoon first (shrug)

NYX #3 is her 1st appearance,but she appear in a cartoon first
...I know, but "she" did appear in one ongoing title too illustrated by Ian Churchill in a neat collector's coincidence.

...I know, but "she" did appear in one ongoing title too illustrated by Ian Churchill in a neat collector's coincidence.
(shrug) was it an Xmen book

Really Branget?I happen to have NYX #3,But its a CGC 9.8 copy :cool:

Really?

really.jpg

Really?

really.jpg

lol Yes I really do have a copy of NYX #3,But my big brother broke the CGC case and it has a crack on it:pullhair: