• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New onging X-23 series

44 posts in this topic

I have a few NYX #3 and 4 CGC 9.8. I believe I also have 2 sets of each limited series. I've been searching for a NYX #3 CGC 9.9 for awhile with no luck. :sorry:

I have a few NYX #3 and 4 CGC 9.8. I believe I also have 2 sets of each limited series. I've been searching for a NYX #3 CGC 9.9 for awhile with no luck. :sorry:
I plan on getting a CGC 9.8 SS of NYX #3 sooner or later.
I think there are a few SS ones around, with a big honkin' "Q" signature from your Joe Q buddy on them :baiting: .

And if anyone knows who has one of the 9.9's of her 1st appearance.....I'm still looking :shy:
I can't believe one of those 4 9.9's hasn't showed up in a while myself? I always look :grin: .

And I would hope you'd be willing to trade. Maybe for a WD 9.9?

I think there are a few SS ones around, with big honkin' "Q" signature from your Joe Q buddy on them :baiting: .
I believe Joe Q wrote the first 3 or 4 issues of NYX hm

And if anyone knows who has one of the 9.9's of her 1st appearance.....I'm still looking :shy:
I can't believe one of those 4 9.9's hasn't showed up in a while myself? I always look :grin: .

And I would hope you'd be willing to trade. Maybe for a WD #1 9.9?

hm Interesting.

I think there are a few SS ones around, with big honkin' "Q" signature from your Joe Q buddy on them :baiting: .
Thought he wrote all of them, but lost Middleton after #4. I heard it was cancelled or delayed, I forget.

hm Interesting.

Well let's not go crazy now :screwy: If I had a WD #1 9.9 it would likely be long gone. I have a couple later WD 9.9's coming in. I just thought if you were able to get an NYX #3 9.9 that I could get you interest only through a trade. I really wish I had the cash for the last one that sold but $1100 was a little pricey at the time.

hm Interesting.

Well let's not go crazy now :screwy: If I had a WD #1 9.9 it would likely be long gone. I have a couple 9.9's coming in. I just thought if you were able to get an NYX #3 9.9 that I could get you interest only through a trade. I really wish I had the cash for the last one that sold but $1100 was a little pricey at the time.

I knew I could get it out of someone. Still too cheap to get GPA.

:acclaim:

Thought he wrote all of them, but lost Middleton after #4. I heard it was cancelled or delayed, I forget.
From Wikipedia:

NYX is a limited series of comic books by Marvel Comics, consisting of seven issues, published between 2003 and 2005.[1] It is written by Joe Quesada with art by Joshua Middleton (issues #1–4) and Rob Teranishi (issues #5-7).[2][3] NYX stands for District X, New York City.[4]

hm Interesting.

Well let's not go crazy now :screwy: If I had a WD #1 9.9 it would likely be long gone. I have a couple 9.9's coming in. I just thought if you were able to get an NYX #3 9.9 that I could get you interest only through a trade. I really wish I had the cash for the last one that sold but $1100 was a little pricey at the time.

I knew I could get it out of someone. Still too cheap to get GPA.

:acclaim:

:roflmao: You need only ever ask ;)

If my Brother is reading this,I want to tell him

"You better pay for the CGC case that you broke on my NYX #3 or I'm going to send out my ninja warriors on you"

Should cost around $36.

Cat ninja warriors are really "the best at what they do". Salem just took out the Chipmunks :fear: .

DSC002381-1.jpg

If my Brother is reading this,I want to tell him

"You better pay for the CGC case that you broke on my NYX #3 or I'm going to send out my ninja warriors on you"

Should cost around $36.

Cat ninja warriors are really "the best at what they do". Salem just took out the Chipmunks :fear: .

DSC002381-1.jpg

Why do you think I have a cat in my sig :devil:

And for this series I'm actually hoping Marvel goes over the top with some incenive variants. Usually I loathe the number of MArvel variants but here....bring it on!! 1:200 maybe? A 1 per store copy?