• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Select #1 Unslabbed 8.0 (EP)

36 posts in this topic

Great looking copy, wish I had one, but then again, there isn't a pretty lady on the cover, only some angular fish guy and a ton of those toy soldiers you could buy in the back of the comics in the 60's.

Let's keep this thread rolling, shall we? Here's a "greytone" cover from 1971

Sinister House of Secret Love #1 7.5, asking 70.00

SinisterHouseofSecretLove01a.jpg

SinisterHouseofSecretLove01b.jpg

Say....what's Frankie Simmons doing on the back cover??? :gossip:

Let's keep this thread rolling, shall we? Here's a "greytone" cover from 1971

Sinister House of Secret Love #1 7.5, asking 70.00

SinisterHouseofSecretLove01a.jpg

SinisterHouseofSecretLove01b.jpg

Say....what's Frankie Simmons doing on the back cover??? :gossip:

he's a classic Phil :hi:

Price reduced by 700.00!!! 2800.00 takes it home...

This is one of my 3 earliest comics grails... I've wanted one since I first saw the cover. This copy came to me by sheer luck and timing. I will probably never be able to afford to buy another copy this nice, but, I can't afford to keep it at this time, either.

All-Select Comics #1, CGC graded 8.0, restored Extensive (P)... unslabbed, read once, and mylar'd.

Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, reinforced...

pages a nice, supple Cream-to-Off-White...

Asking 3500.00, shipped, double boxed and insured. CGC label included with comic.

All-Select01c.jpg

AllSelectComics01.jpg

All-Select01b.jpg

This is one of my 3 earliest comics grails... I've wanted one since I first saw the cover. This copy came to me by sheer luck and timing. I will probably never be able to afford to buy another copy this nice, but, I can't afford to keep it at this time, either.

All-Select Comics #1, CGC graded 8.0, restored Extensive (P)... unslabbed, read once, and mylar'd.

Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, reinforced...

Asking 3500.00, shipped, double boxed and insured. CGC label included with comic.

All-Select01c.jpg

AllSelectComics01.jpg

All-Select01b.jpg

You forgot to advertise it as a Paratrooper cover :makepoint:

All-Select01c.jpg

AllSelectComics01.jpg

All-Select01b.jpg

You forgot to advertise it as a Paratrooper cover :makepoint:

OOPS! My bad... please accept my most humble and sincere apologies!

This is a classic and awesome Timely Paratrooper cover!

Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, reinforced, staple replaced...

All-Select01c.jpg

AllSelectComics01.jpg

All-Select01b.jpg

midday :bump: