• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's C2E2 Trip Report

57 posts in this topic

Here's a couple more boardies I met at C2E2.....spiderman-on-tilt and bomber-bob hard at work at Bob's booth. Bob had a LOT of great books but a cheaparse like me could only fork over the money for a Spidey slab from Bob.

122-2252_IMG.jpg

And last but not least, a couple of Iron Man related pics. An Iron Man pinball machine at the Marvel Comics booth (would love to have one of these).....

122-2254_IMG.jpg

and an old gray Iron Man suit from the first Iron Man movie.

122-2255_IMG.jpg

That's the last of the pics. I thought I had fresh enough batteries in my digital camera but they crapped out on me pretty early so I missed a ton of pics I would have liked to have taken.

I also ran into John Hauser earlier in the day and later on in the afternoon I got to speak with r1970d (Roy) for a minute or two. I met Roy for the first time at WW Chicago last year. It was good seeing you again Roy. Say hi to Lou for me. :)

I just loved the artwork on this Spidey piece. I don't remember who did it but I know I wanted one (it was around $200 I think).

122-2251_IMG.jpg

seems like a very cheap price for a great piece...I would have guessed $1k+

wondering if it was 2g?

I just loved the artwork on this Spidey piece. I don't remember who did it but I know I wanted one (it was around $200 I think).

122-2251_IMG.jpg

seems like a very cheap price for a great piece...I would have guessed $1k+

wondering if it was 2g?

had to have been more than $200 :P

I also just remembered that I got to meet a couple of other boardies at C2E2 yesterday....McMiles (Mike) and The Watcher.

I also forgot to mention that I had a nice chat with Greggy at Dale Roberts' booth. doh!

Here's a pic of DocWatson (Jim) and Dale at Dale Roberts' booth:

122-2242_IMG.jpg

The guy with the backpack is "Timmyyyyyyyy".

Wish I had known. I wanted to meet as many boardies as possible.

Here's a pic of DocWatson (Jim) and Dale at Dale Roberts' booth:

122-2242_IMG.jpg

The guy with the backpack is "Timmyyyyyyyy".

Wrong.

Really? Too manly to be you, who was it then?