• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

action 1 incomplete

2 posts in this topic

Since the tec 27 question was posed

is there any incomplete action 1's around

especially like the tec 27 that just sold on comiclink

and whAt do u think that would sell for

tec 27 at $2500 wow(recreated cover and 4 wraps)

action 1 at$? In similar shape

Its a fair question and one I'd like to find out about as well. While $2,500 for the Batman-less Tec. #27 might appear to be a lot, I think it was a reasonable purchase, especially given how nicely it presented in the Universal-labeled CGC slab.

The best bet in your case might be to talk to the owners of the slabbed Action #1 wraps. I certainly don't want to volunteer anyone but it is always possible that they might have interest in selling if the price were right. I think the 1st wrap that was slabbed went for over 3k, so even for small parts like that we are probably talking some serious money; especially in light of the recent sales.

I know I would have plenty of interest even for the non-Superman Action #1 material because much like the non-Batman Detective pages, it might prove to be the only somewhat affordable alternative.