• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Gone Fishing

30 posts in this topic

Got some books for your perusal. Nothing fancy. Nothing key. Just stuff that folks seem to like. Let's start with Punny, and go from there. This first group is NM+/- with white pages. I am asking $3 per book. Domestic shipping is $3 for 1-3 books. Buy four or more and I'll pick up the cost of shipping in the continental US. For those of you in the Great White north(that's Canada), I'll try the MisterNotSoNice way of shipping. Pay the exact cost of shipping on the package when you receive it. I prefer Paypal, but will work with the buyer on other forms of payment that are acceptable to both parties.No livestock please. PM questions or requests for BC scans. Your spot in line will honored if you are waiting for me to respond. Oh yeah, :takeit: wins. If you're on the Probation list, just move along. Okay, let's go!

scanPunnybooks10001.jpgscanPunnybooks10002.jpgscanPunnybooks10003.jpgscanPunnybooks10004.jpgscanPunnybooks10005.jpg

:hi: