• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiver Me Timbers - Cursed Pirate Girl - FS

19 posts in this topic

Anyone that has seen Jeremy Bastian's art immediately knows that this guy has something special. I have some 1st print copies of CPG for sale. Shipping included on anything over $40. $5 for all else.

NM+ Copy signed by Bastian $50

NM+ Copy unsigned $40

VF+ Copies (2 available) $15

For serious CPG mavens, PM me about the 1st print No-Logo Variants or reserving a Signature Series copy.

--Sean.

Anyone that has seen Jeremy Bastian's art immediately knows that this guy has something special. I have some 1st print copies of CPG for sale. Shipping included on anything over $40. $5 for all else.

NM+ Copy signed by Bastian $50

NM+ Copy unsigned $40

VF+ Copies (2 available) $15

For serious CPG mavens, PM me about the 1st print No-Logo Variants or reserving a Signature Series copy.

--Sean.

1 VF+ Copy please! :takeit:

Actually....you know what? If shipping is included on the $40 book, I'll take that (NM+ unsigned copy) instead of the VF+ book. I wasn't sure if the 'over $40' clause included the $40 book.

If not, I'll stick with the VF+. Thanks and sorry for the confusion :ohnoez:

Actually....you know what? If shipping is included on the $40 book, I'll take that (NM+ unsigned copy) instead of the VF+ book. I wasn't sure if the 'over $40' clause included the $40 book.

If not, I'll stick with the VF+. Thanks and sorry for the confusion :ohnoez:

Unsigned copy sold via PM, Annihilis.

Just checked the "Cursed Pirate Girl " site... cool art, indeed!

This ain't Sean's book, but this is what the cover looks like ... the "cursed pirate girl" logo is silver foil that's hand-stamped by Jeremy Bastian:

cursed-pirate-girl-1-f.jpg

It's a fantastic book.

1 VF+ copy if still available :takeit:

Frank,

I am pretty sure that my second VF+ copy is signed by Jeremy. I know that I forgot to post that. It is yours if you want it, and I apologize for not making that distinction in the listing.

If there is another NM unsigned for $40 I will take it

CJ,

Only thing left for this thread is one signed copy.

--S.

ok gonna pass but thanks.

If there is another NM unsigned for $40 I will take it

CJ,

Only thing left for this thread is one signed copy.

--S.

:takeit: whatever's left

^^ Sold to the humping squirrel.