• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Buscema Caps, Swamp Thing 1 CGC 9.6 ALL Discounted and Free Shipping!!!

42 posts in this topic

Trying to trim down my collection a little and thought this would be a good opportunity with the Sal Buscema signing coming up next month. I'll note all the Cap books with Buscema work noted on the CGC label as there will be other Cap slabs as well. I think Buscema SS series is going to be great! (I've already cherry-picked the books I wanted to get signed lol ) Paypal, check or MO is fine. If you're on the probation list, move along, nothing for you here. Shipping is 10 bucks for priority double-boxed timely shipping. Offers welcome but :takeit: on the thread rules all! Thanks for looking.

Captain America 188 CGC 9.8 OW to W SOLD

Sal Buscema Artwork in this one. This is the Highest Graded copy and is the ONLY graded 9.8 on census. If you want the best copy available, this is the one and only. Tough, tough book! I debated cracking and submitting this for the Buscema SS, but frankly I didn't have the cojones to do it. lol

P1120625.jpg

Captain America 235 CGC 9.8 White Pages $75 $65

Sal Buscema Artwork in this one. Pretty book with Daredevil appearance.

P1250530.jpg

That's a great action cover. I've never seen that Captain America before.

:applause:

Great Hulk! If not for that "8" I'd be all over it, but I guess if not for that "8", it would probably be graded and priced higher, too...? (shrug)

Either way, sweet book at a very affordable price.

Great Hulk! If not for that "8" I'd be all over it, but I guess if not for that "8", it would probably be graded and priced higher, too...? (shrug)

Either way, sweet book at a very affordable price.

Yup. The writing on the cover definitely was the flaw that drove the grade down to a 3.0. Book presents much better. (thumbs u

ML