• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's C2E2 (with pics)

103 posts in this topic

dealers retention

I hate when I go on a long trip to a convention and get irregular.

It is great to know that Bob Storms, John and the folks at Reed are involved in discussions about our "retention".

Thanks John (thumbs u

Speaking of such, did you use those con bathrooms? I had to hold my breath just to . :sick:

Who makes the rules? You or Boobie? :sumo:

Yeah,what he said :sumo:

depends on the situation...i deal with the $$ and he deals with me lol

Do you realize that makes him sound like a pimp?

lol didn't even realize that.....wait...would that make me the pimp because I make more money and handle all the $$?

Who makes the rules? You or Boobie? :sumo:

Yeah,what he said :sumo:

depends on the situation...i deal with the $$ and he deals with me lol

Do you realize that makes him sound like a pimp?

lol didn't even realize that.....wait...would that make me the pimp because I make more money and handle all the $$?

hm

Seriously, you're one more post away from the out of context hall of fame. lol

I know comics is obviously geeky and all that...and i'm a geek...but something about dressing up for a convention is just something i'd rather leave to other people lol Crossing the line for me. I'd rather walk around as a normal couple without drawing all this attention.

Not to mention, guys will snapping pictures and posting them on the internet for everyone to see...no thanks!

You know the real reason she won't do it? Because she knows I'm a hot head. All it will take is one inappropriate comment and my blood will boil. It will be like the time my family drove me 9 hours to a hockey tournament in Canada only for me to get kicked out of the tourny on the first game.

I'd rather enjoy the convention stress free than get kicked out. So it's all selfish reasons, I admit that.

I know comics is obviously geeky and all that...and i'm a geek...but something about dressing up for a convention is just something i'd rather leave to other people lol Crossing the line for me. I'd rather walk around as a normal couple without drawing all this attention.

Not to mention, guys will snapping pictures and posting them on the internet for everyone to see...no thanks!

You know the real reason she won't do it? Because she knows I'm a hot head. All it will take is one inappropriate comment and my blood will boil. It will be like the time my family drove me 9 hours to a hockey tournament in Canada only for me to get kicked out of the tourny on the first game.

I'd rather enjoy the convention stress free than get kicked out. So it's all selfish reasons, I admit that.

...or you could get her to dress up to look like me.

:makepoint:

At least we all know what buttons to push :baiting:

...or you could get her to dress up to look like me.

:makepoint:

Hmm....in your convention attire or "cave" attire?

royed-c2e2.gif