• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free comic show in Baltimore!

18 posts in this topic

I'll get my pics up later, but it was a bust as far as well, everything goes. Table space was only $35, but I only made $20 total the whole day. My sister and I had a ton of fun doing stupid things tho. We had a dance party at our table, ect.

I would totally go back and do the show again, but I really hope they move to a better, not as ghetto location!

And it was great meeting zuckuss at the show! :D

I am not sure if you used up the whole 6 X 6 space Lauren but it looks like they allow you to share the space all for the same $35.

Maybe to help reduce expense and if you had space extra next time we could split the space and I could bring a few boxes of stuff.

It would be fun just to sit and chat for a few hours and maybe sell a few things.

I'll get my pics up later, but it was a bust as far as well, everything goes. Table space was only $35, but I only made $20 total the whole day. My sister and I had a ton of fun doing stupid things tho. We had a dance party at our table, ect.

I would totally go back and do the show again, but I really hope they move to a better, not as ghetto location!

Ghetto location? Maybe move it out of Baltimore? :whistle:

Actually, Baltimore (city) has been rebuilding itself rather well, and quickly. The new Ritz Carlton condos off of Key Highway, and the newish Harbor East has been bringing Baltimore back from it's "ghetto" days. But I guess since you don't live here, it just doesn't look that way,

I am not sure if you used up the whole 6 X 6 space Lauren but it looks like they allow you to share the space all for the same $35.

Maybe to help reduce expense and if you had space extra next time we could split the space and I could bring a few boxes of stuff.

It would be fun just to sit and chat for a few hours and maybe sell a few things.

I don't think I did, either! I was supposed to share the space with someone else, but she canceled on me last minute. :(

But at $35 I'm really not worried about the expense. When they decide the location for the next show I'll let you know!

:jokealert:

:jokealert:

I don't joke. As per my hoodie "I (heart filled with bombs, guns, poison, other weapons) Bmore". :sumo: