• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED. Marvel Spotlight 5 - 1st Ghost Rider *PRICE REDUCED*

30 posts in this topic

You could take the loss take the cash and spend the money on a different book with a little searching and make your money back in a week. Good luck. I bought a vf MS5 W/ white pages a few years ago for $75 sold it for $175 and the buyer slabbed it and sold it for more. Price point is what matters.

Your book should sell pretty easily. GPA is $116-$175 for slabbed 7.0-8.0 range. Page quality will effect the value pretty dramatically. So if your copy is a 7.0 figure $120 - slabbing fees and shipping and the discount for not having a resto check.

I'm betting you'll have a buyer at $75 and tire kickers at $100.

Good luck :sumo:

(worship)

Thanks for the advice. I really just wanted to see if I could flip the book to someone who was really looking for a nice copy on these boards. I'm trying to recoup some money from some purchases. Maybe I'll put the Marvel Feature 1 up and see if that gets any more traction.

You could take the loss take the cash and spend the money on a different book with a little searching and make your money back in a week. Good luck. I bought a vf MS5 W/ white pages a few years ago for $75 sold it for $175 and the buyer slabbed it and sold it for more. Price point is what matters.

Your book should sell pretty easily. GPA is $116-$175 for slabbed 7.0-8.0 range. Page quality will effect the value pretty dramatically. So if your copy is a 7.0 figure $120 - slabbing fees and shipping and the discount for not having a resto check.

I'm betting you'll have a buyer at $75 and tire kickers at $100.

Good luck :sumo:

Definitely would have gotten some interest from me.