• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April 24 Woburn, MA Comic Show!

27 posts in this topic

I haven't bathed since Wednesday, and don't plan to until after the show! YES!

I've given this much thought and if smelling bad will clear space in front of a table, I just might do it. It would be nice to browse boxes in peace.

I don't think I could ever wait that long to shower, but I might just think about it...maybe weirdos will stop looking at me like they want me to move..not realizing that I am ACTUALLY looking for books! lol

I broke down and had to shower and shave this morning. BUT I have a plan to insure wide berth at the show: I've stuffed my backpack with my son's dirty diapers! :banana:

I haven't bathed since Wednesday, and don't plan to until after the show! YES!

I've given this much thought and if smelling bad will clear space in front of a table, I just might do it. It would be nice to browse boxes in peace.

I don't think I could ever wait that long to shower, but I might just think about it...maybe weirdos will stop looking at me like they want me to move..not realizing that I am ACTUALLY looking for books! lol

I broke down and had to shower and shave this morning. BUT I have a plan to insure wide berth at the show: I've stuffed my backpack with my son's dirty diapers! :banana:

so that what that smell was

yayclouds.gif

Glad to see you guys again, LovintheSurfer and Boo, that is. Sorry I didn't say goodbye, but I had my hands full with Lil' Pontoon, who made a grab for some action figures after taking a swipe at a Marvel Two In One #1. doh!

As usual, it was a pleasant show and I picked up a handful of nice books. Had a brief chat with Fantasy Comics, and GACollectibles presented my son with an awesome Marvel Treasury Edition #10.

(thumbs u

Is Dennis from Fantasy comics on the forum? I know you introduced us so wasn't sure if it was to relate to the forum or if you were just being the nice guy you are.

He has a crazy amount of books and he was cool to talk to. He works incredibly hard traveling around the country every week. That's gotta wear on you after a while!

I ended up getting a X-men #47 from him for $13 that I'm completely happy with...so cross that one off the list.