• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense books

25 posts in this topic

The rules: I accept PMs or :takeit: in the thread. I handle questions/offers in the order that they are made to me.

Shipping: I will charge exact shipping. CGC books will be in a box. Raw books your choice but I recommend a box. USA and international accepted. I do declare full value on the custom's form.

Payment: I accept paypal, checks (must clear), money orders. Full money back guarantee if not satisfied. Even my CGC books. That includes shipping both directions.

Thanks.

Dan

Tales of Suspense #53 CGC 8.0 Off-White/White looks much nicer but there is some interior writing on the first page

$225.00

Dan

tos53f1.jpg

This one is extremely tempting . . . hm

Tales of Suspense #51 CGC 9.2 Off-White Sid Lucheonette's copy

$950.00

Dan

tos51b.jpg

To all interested parties: There does appear to be a tiny tear bottom edge back cover. I don't know if it is SCS because there is corresponding wear on the front cover. There is also an artifact from CGC enclosed with the book on the back as well (just below the word mason).

Dan

Tales of Suspense #53 CGC 8.0 Off-White/White looks much nicer but there is some interior writing on the first page

$225.00

Dan

tos53f1.jpg

tos53f2.jpg

tos53b.jpg

Great-looking book. :takeit: as per PM.

Wish I had the $$$ for the 52 in 9.0!