• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first CGC Journal

9 posts in this topic

Green Lantern

I just created a Green Lantern:Rebirth registry set for the books I had sign and graded.

If come they out CGC 9.8 I'll put them in the registry.

:applause:

Very cool. I've been working on somthing simular with Volume 5 of Captain America. 9.6-9.8 . Are you trying to get different signatures of different books in the run or all signed by the sam?

I'm having all signed by the son of same.

Fixed it thanks

Very cool. I've been working on somthing simular with Volume 5 of Captain America. 9.6-9.8 . Are you trying to get different signatures of different books in the run or all signed by the sam?

I'm having all signed by the son of same.

Fixed it thanks
She could have just saved her money and had me sign them! :grin:

Very cool. I've been working on somthing simular with Volume 5 of Captain America. 9.6-9.8 . Are you trying to get different signatures of different books in the run or all signed by the same?
Lets see,I have three registry set that will be signature series sets.

Thecollector is going to try and get Wolverine:The Origin #2-6 sign and graded for me this year.

Ok,let me update my CGC journal.

The Green Lantern:Rebirth I had signed and graded just got their grades in today.

Here are the grades

#1 2nd & 3rd prints 9.6

#1 4thprint 9.8

#2 2nd print 9.8

#2 3rd print 9.6

I'm going to registers the CGC 9.8 copies,but I haven't decided if I should sell the 9.6 copies or to just keep them?