• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*GASP* NUDITY? IN A COMIC? I'M SHOCKED! SHOCKED I SAY!

49 posts in this topic

She'd soil her panties if she saw some of the books I have. lol

hm I could mail her my copy of Faust 1. :devil:

:o

Tha's not even approved for adults. :sick:

One of those rare comics that I even regret reading (and I'm a horror fan).

Kind of like watching the human centipede movie, but FAR FAR worse.

... the Human Centipede :roflmao: my son has been wanting to see that lol (he's 20yo) ...as for Faust...its good stuff lol

Then I'm willing to bet you're son is a fan of the legendary sci-fi/horror director

David Cronenberg? (Scanners, The Fly) :fear:

One critic is quoted as saying this flick is ''Cronenbergian''.

well i've been known to like some Cronenberg... not sure the boy would be very familier with him... lol
Has he ever seen ''THE FLY''? I thoght you're son was a horror fan? Or does he just want to see THC?

Don't let this lady look at the Little Lulu thread. :o
:eek: No kidding! she will try to report all of us to the police! :ohnoez::screwy:

If someone slips her the strawberry shortcake thread, this entire site is likely to be shut down within the day. Please don't rat us out.

P.S. To the faust fans...

You people are demented. :screwy:

Don't let this lady look at the Little Lulu thread. :o
:eek: No kidding! she will try to report all of us to the police! :ohnoez::screwy:

If someone slips her the strawberry shortcake thread, this entire site is likely to be shut down within the day. Please don't rat us out.

P.S. To the faust fans...

You people are demented . :screwy:

Why thank you :acclaim:

Oh noes, a naked woman. The child will be scarred for life.

I know. These moral high horse exercises always get me riled up. The amount of violence that is deemed suitable for kids amazes me to no end but the sex! OMG the sex! How dare they show my child a breast? Let's steer his attention to a video game where he can blow away bad guys. Especially one where they operate under the auspices of an American Flag so they know that the killing is OK.

Gotta expose them to the killing at an early age! Let's sell lots of booze and demonize ganja while we're at it. Can't have a bunch of mellow people getting laid now can we? We need plenty of impressionables that we can wind up and point in the direction of the "bad guys".

Oh noes, a naked woman. The child will be scarred for life.

I know. These moral high horse exercises always get me riled up. The amount of violence that is deemed suitable for kids amazes me to no end but the sex! OMG the sex! How dare they show my child a breast? Let's steer his attention to a video game where he can blow away bad guys. Especially one where they operate under the auspices of an American Flag so they know that the killing is OK.

Gotta expose them to the killing at an early age! Let's sell lots of booze and demonize ganja while we're at it. Can't have a bunch of mellow people getting laid now can we? We need plenty of impressionables that we can wind up and point in the direction of the "bad guys".

Wow... that's a pretty succinct breakdown of what's wrong with American values today...