• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED* -Take 25% off!!- All about Preacher

41 posts in this topic

Hey guys :)

I want to go after some OA, so I'm making the tough choice to sell my sweet Preacher books. This thread will only have Preacher and only a few books at that, but they will be nice ones!

Shipping will be priority, not included in the price per slab so please factor that in.

U.S. priority shipping: $11 for the 1st slab, $1 each additional slab

Paypal only please. :takeit: in this thread trumps everything else, although PMs/offers are are welcome. Before making an offer, please keep in mind that I am pricing almost EVERYTHING below what I paid for it, in some cases far below.

PLEASE NOTE: I have reduced all of the original asking prices by 25%. This means that the price you now see next to the item is the reduced price - NOT another 25% off of that. Thanks ;)

The only raw book in this thread:

Preacher Preview NM+

Very nice book, the only thing I can see wrong with it is a soft-ish corner. Very minor. Upper right and bottom right corners very sharp. I believe this would grade 9.6 with a shot at 9.8, but I'm calling it 9.6

Asking $80 (Priority shipping on this book alone, in a box - add $7)

Reduced, now asking $67 shipped SOLD

011-6.jpg

Preacher #2 cgc 9.6 SS by Dillon, Ennis, AND Fabry!

I have rarely, if ever, seen a triple signed one of these. I'm including a scan from the seller who sold it to me, as well as my pic, so you can see how great it really looks.

Asking $125 Reduced to $93, that's $104 SHIPPED!! SOLD

019-3-1.jpg

preacher02-0935337003.jpg

Some fantastic books, Kathryn!

If I hadn't gone SS nutty this weekend at C2E2, I might've had to go after that #2. Awesome price!!!

Thanks ;) It is less than what I paid for it, too :gossip:

Last book, I meant to put this at the beginning but forgot:

Absolute Vertigo cgc 9.6 blue label (the other Preacher preview)

Asking $35 New price is $26, so $37 shipped

023-3.jpg

OR...

take the whole set and have your very own Preacher collection all at once, including:

Preacher Preview raw NM+

Absolute Vertigo cgc 9.6 blue label

#1 cgc 9.8 blue label

#2 cgc 9.6 SS by Fabry, Dillon, Ennis

#3 cgc 9.6 SS Dillon and Ennis

#4 cgc 9.6 SS Dillon and Ennis

#5 cgc 9.8 blue label

#6 cgc 9.8 blue label

#9 cgc 9.8 blue label

for $525 shipped!!! That's a nice chunk of a discount in there, but only if you buy everything ;)