• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

36 posts in this topic

So Mrs Boozad, the little Boozads and myself have finally got the keys to the house we really need. It's been a long time coming and it's great news, but it needs a lot of work done quickly, so that means I need money quickly. Hence the sale.

• :takeit: Rules the day.
  • PMs welcome, timestamp applies.
  • Shipping at cost, some guidelines below.
  • Paypal only.
  • No probation listers or HoSers.
  • I'll keep this thread ongoing. Raw books will start being added later in the week/weekend.

SHIPPING:

Please note due to the current flight restrictions I can't give an accurate estimate of how long shipping will take as I just don't know!

• 1 slab International Signed For (insured & tracked) $25. Each additional slab $8.50.
  • 1 slab standard Airmail (sans insurance & tracking) $17. Each additional slab $7.50.
  • PM for raw shipping options/prices on single books or stacks.

Batman #427 CGC 9.8

$150

The label actually reads #426 - part one. CGC will rectify the label problem free of charge if you send it in with your submission.

th_Batman427.jpg

lol little boozads...

:gossip: They came from his booznads.

:o:o That is boozrad! (thumbs u

lol are you planning on busting out those tony daniels Gav?

PM me if you're interested Baoky (thumbs u

The two SS variants you know about are going very cheap at the moment!

Lets see the WD before I have to leave work :sumo:

I'll get hem up ASAP, seems I don't have the photos uploaded hm

WD #1 has already sold via text message.

What did I hear about you having a chew #1 3rd print 9.8 for $40? And a preacher #1 9.4 ss ennis and dillon for $150?

Hey! Now stop that!