• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could have 1 super power what would it be?

123 posts in this topic

I would choose greatest power in the universe.

It's under-appreciated, but it's something that will get you anything you want from anyone you want.

I will take Star-Fox's power to stimulate the pleasure centers of the brain in anyone he meets. You make someone happy enough to see you :blush: and they will give you anything you want.

Either that or I'd be Matter-Eater Lad just because I like the name.

It's under-appreciated, but it's something that will get you anything you want from anyone you want.

I will take Star-Fox's power to stimulate the pleasure centers of the brain in anyone he meets. You make someone happy enough to see you :blush: and they will give you anything you want.

You want to give everyone you meet orgasms?

Mind control. Why would I need money, invisibilty, strength, or any other power if I can have someone give me money and fight for me. I can look like however I want and I can get somebody that can fly to fly me around whenever I want. Definetely mind control - Professor X style.

You want to give everyone you meet orgasms?

Except for you.

Okay, okay. What I'd really like is either invisibility or flying. Flying would rock. You could go nearly anywhere.

I used to regularly dream that I could fly.

Okay, okay. What I'd really like is either invisibility or flying. Flying would rock. You could go nearly anywhere.

I used to regularly dream that I could fly.

I believe some feel that dreaming about flying is due to a sense of liberation and freedom, I just think you have seen Superman the movie one too many times

Either that or I'd be Matter-Eater Lad just because I like the name.

Matter eater lad would be a sight teamed up with bronty's freshly pooped $100 bills.... :sick:

Something to be said about extreme longevity. As in live to be 1,000 years old. Imagine how the everyday items in your home now would be worth a mad fortune in a few hundred years. Plus you are bound to learn a few things along the way.

Something to be said about extreme longevity. As in live to be 1,000 years old. Imagine how the everyday items in your home now would be worth a mad fortune in a few hundred years. Plus you are bound to learn a few things along the way.

But it be lonely

Imagine watching everyone you know and love die of old age