• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

267 posts in this topic

This is a one of a kind custom made action figure of Rick Grimes and Carl signed by its creator Dave Harris and numbered 1 of 1. There is an alternate hand and displays him kicking the door closed and a zombie's hand trying to get through with Carl on the side. It's basically a prototype that he wanted to introduce into the WD world. $200

Be right back with more books. SOLD

WOW, it's still here!? I thought it'd be gone by now...lol Well, like I said, offers are welcomed, but $200 takes it. Don't feel the desperation to get rid of it so I just may keep it. To think, I'm the only one in the world who owns one...mmmmmmm. lol

Well, a few more books and another zinger.

WOW, it's still here!? I thought it'd be gone by now...lol Well, like I said, offers are welcomed, but $200 takes it. Don't feel the desperation to get rid of it so I just may keep it. To think, I'm the only one in the world who owns one...mmmmmmm. lol

yumm..

Chocolate or Vanilla?

zingers.jpg

Gotta love that humor...lol

yumm..

Chocolate or Vanilla?

zingers.jpg