• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's where the insanity stops!

31 posts in this topic

I mean really of all the early Marvels Ant man has to be the least popular and least collected

Sgt. Fury is pretty much ignored too. That's what makes it so much fun to collect. grin.gif

a few high graders just appeared on comiclink.

I'm in the market for a Vgish TTA27,as that is the last of the keys that I collect...I collect only 12 to 25 cent books,I can get away with no FF1,saving myself a few grand.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I may have just saved you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars!! TTA 27 is one of 3(?) Silver Marvel Superhero books with a 10-cent cover (FF 1 and 2 being the others, AA 1 notwithstanding):

14022021020o.jpg

I have started "collecting" Sgt Fury. Just the first 20 issues though. Really only interested in 1, but thought that'd look odd. It's a good series. Also, like TtA Ant-man books. They'll eventually turn into niche market books with strong but small following.

Brian

For reasons I can't explain,I have a special place in my heart for good ole hank Pym.I already have a copy of AA1,though it would possibly grade a 0.5 if the grader was being generous.Paid $5.00 for it three years ago, and hesitated over it.

Dude, the seller of the # 4 9.4 REALLY needs to put down the crack pipe! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

What about where the buyer and seller appear to be sharing the crack pipe together?! Check this out.

Dude, the seller of the # 4 9.4 REALLY needs to put down the crack pipe! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

What about where the buyer and seller appear to be sharing the crack pipe together?! Check this out.

I think if as a seller, someone actually pays your whacked out asking price, then its called "passing the crack pipe". 27_laughing.gif

That's about 10 times guide. 893whatthe.gif

Right in line with what Mark (HooDeeDoo) sold most of his JIM's for. foreheadslap.gif

Also, like TtA Ant-man books. They'll eventually turn into niche market books with strong but small following.

I think that kind of market already exists for the books. Although Ant-Man is not a popular character, Hank Pym himself does have a stronger following as Giant-Man was a much more popular super-hero. Many collectors like to get to the roots of a character they like and TTA 27 is where it all started.

TTA #27 is a tough book in high grade. We had the only 9.4 about a year and a half ago. However, it would be hard to place this book as a top tier Marvel key given the popularity of Ant-Man when compared to characters such as Thor and Iron-Man.

Yo Metro! In your experience do you find, say TTA 26 or TTA 28 just as hard in HG?