• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Atlas (Seaboard) and Sandman Mystery Theatre Art

6 posts in this topic

Hi all.

Just wondering what art is out there from the 70’s attempted Marvel rival Atlas comics (seaboard) if anyone has any for sale would be interested, any title considered.

And as always still interested in any Sandman Mystery Theatre pages, need to add more to the collection.

Cheers.

The cover to Tales Of Evil #1 by Lary Lieber has been on eBay for many years - Tales of Evil #1

At that price it is likely to remain on eBay for quite a while. Over the years I have picked up the following Atlas/Seaboard cover art -

Destructor #2 - Larry Lieber

Weird Suspense #2 - Larry Lieber

Tiger-Man #2 - Larry Lieber

Planet of Vampires #4 (unpublished) - Pablo Marcos

Tales of Evil #2 - Frank Thorne (worship)

Cougar #1 - Frank Thorne (worship)

Targitt #3 - Rich Buckler

Iron Jaw #4 - Pablo Marcos

Morlock 2001 #1 - Milgrom/ Giordano (my personal favorite)

Unpublished Phoenix cover - Sal Amendola

Splash page to Brute #1 - Mike Sewkowsky/Pablo Marcos

House Ad by Ernie Colon

Very hard to locate....

Phil

Thanks for the links guys, think ill start with some interior pages before i get hardcore with the covers, but that sounds like some collection you've got there Phil, and those websites are really well put together reference points, many thanks.

Now if anyones got any Sandman Mystery as well that would be the double whammy of great -)

Hi

Thanks to everyone who helped me out with my Atlas art request, the first pages in my new focus have arrived and ive posted them on my CAF

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=631760&GSub=93620

They really do look good with a real 70's Marvel vibe, hope i can add more! Any title of interest!!

Now if anyone can help me with my Sandman Mystery Theatre addiction as well????

Thanks again