• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Message Titled: You are a loser....get a life

lollollollol What a joke....you are talking out of your arse, "you want proof you say" ? Go pound sand little boy...ahahhahahhahahahahhahahahah.I don't jump to prove anything to some dope like you.

I read through some of this drek, and low and behold the board's newest biggest but kisser ( that's you ) had posted over, and over, and over " let me lift my skirt and get out of the way of the big boys" ahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahhaahhahahhahahhahahahahah .

You are the "dirt bag" my friend...... anyone with as much to say without absolute positive proof is a loser ( what are you hiding ? ). ahahhahahahahhaahhahhahaha I will laugh my arse off all night at your posts!

How do you think I reacted to this? lol

Been awhile since we heard that particular tough-guy phrase...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1166123&fpart=8

You beat me to it! :applause:

I thought one or two of the old-timers might have picked up on it, so congrats woogie for getting in first. (worship)

I thought you couldn't drink anymore? hm Had a night on Tremont Street, too.

I just caught up, opened a Sierra Nevada Torpedo and turned on the Backyardigans. :cloud9:

Oh, I just gave up most of the heavy drinking. I'll still have one now and then.