• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Lock or Ban coming :whee:
Moderators standing by.

tx-0_kotok_and_graetz_102631239_lg.jpg

:roflmao:

That's hilarious. In a dungeons and dragons inside joke kind of way.

I think the media is to blame for these guys' oh so enlightened assertion that the media is to blame for women's body-image issues, if any.

That was not a tautology.

These guys are spewing stuff that they've heard in, well, the media, in an attempt to sound enlightened and informed and sensitive toward women's issues. It is, therefore, ironic that a woman is giving them the business on this point. I bet they never saw it coming.

They are also under the belief that the majority of folks (in this case the majority of the female gender) is so weak-willed and sheep-like that they are brainwashed by advertising, tv, movies, etc.

To recap:

1) these male posters are trying to make themselves look good;

2) these male posters think the folks are stupid kitties

Do you all see what happens when we let women post?

You explode in a sticky mess of male chauvinism that covers the entire computer screen?

She's going twist my posts regardless of what I say, so I'm just giving her what she wants.

Danimal, control your woman.

lol that statement just shows me what kind of man you are.

He's kidding. If you haven't noticed by now, COI is a button pusher. He's does it to all of us, but he's a good guy.

Oh, and Danny, just breathe, buddy. We don't want you kicked out of the hockey game at this stage.

99% of this is just fun. :foryou:

I've been here since 2002...gotta keep myself amused somehow.

If this is your idea of being amused in front of the computer I think you're missing out on something.

:popcorn:

Like I said Roy, I know my girlfriend. She's my best friend, we live together, and know each others personality. I don't think she's taking it too personally in reality, but on the forum it definitely comes off that way.

Roy, just send me over your Tec 31 and I'll end this entire debate. How that ends the debate is up for debate, but it sure would be nice to own!

My local buddy and partner in crime Matt just scored a Tec 37 so at least I get to see a pre-robin Tec pretty soon. Not a 31 but still cool!

hm

I think the media is to blame for these guys' oh so enlightened assertion that the media is to blame for women's body-image issues, if any.

These guys are spewing stuff that they've heard in, well, the media, in an attempt to sound enlightened and informed and sensitive toward women's issues. It is, therefore, ironic that a woman is giving them the business on this point. I bet they never saw it coming.

They are also under the belief that the majority of folks (in this case the majority of the female gender) is so weak-willed and sheep-like that they are brainwashed by advertising, tv, movies, etc.

To recap:

You explode in a sticky mess of male chauvinism that covers the entire computer screen?

She's going twist my posts regardless of what I say, so I'm just giving her what she wants.

He's kidding. If you haven't noticed by now, COI is a button pusher. He's does it to all of us, but he's a good guy.

Oh, and Danny, just breathe, buddy. We don't want you kicked out of the hockey game at this stage.

If this is your idea of being amused in front of the computer I think you're missing out on something.

Interesting. Do you have some links I can check out?

Oh, and no fugly brunettes please.

We went to a local comic show today and had a great day! Kingsley picked up a couple romance comics and a really nice 7.0 or so Silver Surfer #17.

I got a killer X-men #45 from Andy (GAcollectibles) that I had reserved and have been meaning to buy since I saw it at the Boston con. It's a solid VF.

Fantasy comics had a staggering amount of cheap low grade silver age comics. Most of these were $2 each. I ended up grabbing a really nice mid grade X-men #47 for a whopping $13!!

We picked up a bunch of Marvel essentials to add to our Marvel reading archives.

All in all a great couple hours at a nice relaxed FREE show. Ran into Pontoon, Universal Soldier met us there, and Andy. Also made a grade contact for a nice local guy who collects pre-code horror and has a massive collection. Going to visit his house soon for a tour.

Figured I'd bring this thread back to what we all love....Funny Books!!

Thanks

DAN

:whee:

Because there's a clock on the stove? snap! lol

Thats it, you're not getting any tonight lol

:eek:

To recap:

Interesting. Do you have some links I can check out?

Oh, and no fugly brunettes please.

This should amuse you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zYD3aekbk

Jon, I've been meaning to PM you....did you end up picking up anything decent today?

Grabbed a nice Captain Marvel #16 and FF #108 (last Kirby) from Andy and a few from the $2 bins from that Fantasy Comics dealer. There were some good cheap books in there but most were outside of my collecting scope.