• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

I'll ignore those comments by COI as I assume he's just joking.

He is joking. I just think LTS is taking a little too personally because she's not the atypical woman in that she is has a stronger personality than most. Like Sharon.

You KNOW, I'm a lot quieter in person, lol...it's all experience... I've spent a bunch of years managing office teams, mostly under fairly stressful work deadlines,...and most of those team members were male...so it was learn to speak up, or :tonofbricks:

and those who know my husband, know he has a wicked sense of humor...

So, I'm used to it...

and I know COI is just having fun...but I have a feeling Kingsley is as well;)

Now back to the original subject,

I've been trying to figure out how someone with such a small feedback number over a fairly long period of time could have had the 4500 transactions he claimed this year...

Or was that just a "mine is bigger than your's" statement?

Do you all see what happens when we let women post?

I'm more offended by this post than anything else that's been said. lol

Don't worry, they KNOW we are the only ones who know where the remote batteries are stashed;)

I think right now Andrew is sitting in front of his screen patting himself on the back thinking "mission accomplished".

lol

Don't worry, they KNOW we are the only ones who know where the remote batteries are stashed;)

In the vibrator

I've been trying to figure out how someone with such a small feedback number over a fairly long period of time could have had the 4500 transactions he claimed this year...

Or was that just a "mine is bigger than your's" statement?

A lot of people who buy and sell comics do personal deals so that is a possibility, but 4500 sounds like a bit much.

I did get a warning from a respectable person (I will not name who) to be careful dealing with Frank.

Take that for what it's worth.

In the vibrator

Boy those women know how to kick a man's self esteem in the sack.

In the vibrator

That doesn't say a lot for what you think you're worth, now does it? ;)

I think the media is to blame for these guys' oh so enlightened assertion that the media is to blame for women's body-image issues, if any.

That was not a tautology.

These guys are spewing stuff that they've heard in, well, the media, in an attempt to sound enlightened and informed and sensitive toward women's issues. It is, therefore, ironic that a woman is giving them the business on this point. I bet they never saw it coming.

They are also under the belief that the majority of folks (in this case the majority of the female gender) is so weak-willed and sheep-like that they are brainwashed by advertising, tv, movies, etc.

To recap:

1) these male posters are trying to make themselves look good;

2) these male posters think the folks are stupid kitties

No, you're just taking it that way.

What I said I have heard from the mouth of many women. I'm 40 and have talked to quite a few of them. I've been in several long term relationships and I've observed women for more than 1/2 my life. I also have 3 daughters ages 9 to 15 and I observe their behavior regularly and tackle these self esteem issues daily or weekly.

I was also a player (at least in my own mind) in my single days and I made it my mission to figure out what makes women tick. Sue me.

I think COI is spot on, but it was wasn't meant to be an attack on women just an observation...and the flip side of the coin applies to most men.

Their looks, genital size, hair, income, weight, car they drive and reputation are all important and often directly related to their self esteem issues. We just don't go about talking about openly with everyone but might with a close friend.

To be fair, everyone's self esteem issues have some sort of a root cause and it's different for everyone.

That last statement says it all and I agree totally.

'sup Cheryl :hi:

:hi: Hey Jerel! Wasn't ignoring you - just trying to read fast to get caught up. Man this thread is a potpourri of subject matter.

When the kids toys ran out of batteries I knew where to find some more.

:o

You had a vibrator?

No silly my ex wife had it.

Now lets not make this thread about sexual issues.

I think 1/2 of all crimes of passion are from women going to get their vibrator and finding out that the husband stole the batteries. I read that statistic somewhere.