• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Life Story of The Flash Hardcover 1/2 cover with postage included

1 post in this topic

Hi, I have an extra copy of "The Life Story of The FLash" hardcover I'd like to sell. It's a great book by Mark Waid, Brian Ausustyn, Gil Kane, Joe Staton and Tom Palmer. It's a great story that follows Barry Allen from his childhood to his death in Crisis and beyond, told from the point of view of Iris Allen with lots of artwork by Gil Kane and friends.

It's a First Printing from 1997 and been read twice, once when I first got it and just last night when I decided to part with it. The legendary Gil Kane passed away in 2000 and, although I'm not an expert on his work, I think this was one of the last projects he worked on. I've got another autographed copy which I'm holding onto

I thought I'd offer it here before putting it up on Ebay. The original cover price was $19.95. If anyone is interested at $10 including media postage in the USA PM me. Outside the USA is okay for list members but we'll have to work out the shipping cost offline. There's a couple of other copies of the hardcover up there now and they average around $15 with postage.

Take a moment to follow the link in my sig and review my Ebay feedback and thanks for looking,

Dave H

flashlifestory.jpg