• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Spiderman: Covers, Variants, Storylines! Calling all fans!

23 posts in this topic

I really did enjoy the series to about issue 80 and prices started to really heat up so I wanted to sell while the books were still worth something. Anyone like the Ultimate X-men any better?

Ultimate X Men is more interesting 9(art and plot wise) that 616 x men but ultimate spidey just beats Ultimate x men hands down. IMO. :):headbang:

Ultimate Spider-Man was, and still is my number 1 favourite.

Hell, I got two fan letters printed into the books, Issue 91 and 101, with 102 having a reply to what I said in 101.

Both signed by Bendis in CGC, I was able to obtain Issue #1 finally, for christmas, with Bendis's real signature on it. Not slabbed, nor official, but owning official ones I know it's real.

Still not sure if I have a complete run of USM, and I know I am missing about 10-20 of the last issues before the reboot.

Ultimate X-Men was another fav of mine, but UFF I enjoyed a hell of a lot more over Ultimate X-men.