• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honest stuff going on in General... Oh... Noez!

166 posts in this topic

Interesting that your posts number reads 1916 hm

:signfunny:

he said whoever posts "the 1000th post" wins..

so i wrote "the 1000th post"...

:jokealert:

Well, y'see, thats' the problem, you wrote it instead of posting it. Get some Post it notes!

This thread will never make 1000 posts unless a debate on the ethics of pressing breaks out. hm

...or someone starts posting boobie pictures. hm

I have another pedigree I'm going to press. It's already a 9.4, but I think I can squeeze a 9.6 out of it. After having it pressed, I'm going to have Stan Lee autograph it.
Are you going to have him sig it over a character that he did not help create? :wishluck:

I have another pedigree I'm going to press. It's already a 9.4, but I think I can squeeze a 9.6 out of it. After having it pressed, I'm going to have Stan Lee autograph it.

It only counts if he sketches across the cover.

97160.jpg.2af189b2c5364fb6f21187f651d04e71.jpg

:sick: thats fugly

If that was my book...

johnnydepp_468x616.jpg

If that was my book...

johnnydepp_468x616.jpg

???

If that was my book...

???

:gossip: The label would read, "Signed, Sketched, and Blood by Stan Lee."

:insane:

If that was my book...

???

:gossip: The label would read, "Signed, Sketched, and Blood by Stan Lee."

:insane:

Straight razors are messy...there are better ways of dealing with Stan Lee and his *spoon* skeches

BechtelRedNeck.jpg